Formerly RECW AMERICAS ALUMNI CHAPTER) (A Tax Exempt Organization under IRS Code Section 501 (c)(3). ID: 94-3362611)

Jul 2006 Meeting Back to Executive Body Meeting Minutes

Date: July 9th 2006
Venue: Sunil's house
Time: 10.00 am
Attendees: Sarma B., Pradeep C., Sridhar K., Ankur P., Sunil K., Subbarao P., Sunil S., Vijay G., Jyothi M., Bhagat singh Y.
Scribe: Sunil Kunisetty

Agenda and Discussion Items:

  1. Agenda bashing

    • Finalized to agenda items
  2. Discuss last meetings action items.

    • Reviewed and discussed the last meetings AIs
    • Decided to put the ‘projects brainstorming’ AI as pending
  3. Discuss Annual Picnic/Business Forum

    • Decided to have the annual picnic/business forum either on Oct 8th or 15th with preference to former. AI to Sunil to see there are no festivals and major events that day (8th). [AI-07092006-01]
    • Padma/Ankur/Subba Rao will identify the venue for annual picnic/business forum by August 15th. [AI-07092006-02]
    • Sunil Sabat/Singh Y./Sridhar will decided on the agenda and business forum special invitees. [AI-07092006-03]
    • Chicago meet is scheduled for July 22nd.
    • East Coast meet is scheduled for August.
  4. Website upgrade update from Sarma/Pradeep/Vijay

    • Sarma/Pradeep/Vijay briefed about the website provider search
    • AI to Sarma/Pradeep/Vijay/Sunil to finalize a provider by July 15th and initiate the transfer [AI-07092006-04].
  5. Achievements brochure (Ankur/Jyothi).

    • Ankur/Jyothi briefed about their document.
    • Subba Rao/Sridhar had some earlier comments
    • AI to all to send feedback by July 15th [AI-07092006-05].
    • AI to Jyothi/Ankur to come with draft of “Successful Alumni” in collabration with all exec. Members. [AI-07092006-06].
  6. RC update by Sunil

    • Sunil briefed about the last month RC meeting. Some RCs are very active while others are ramping up.
  7. Merchandize and T Shirts update

    • Sunil briefed about the T Shirts stuff. Decided to get from Store itself.
    • Jyothi mentioned about the merchandize vendors. AI to to Jyothi to come with a logo by August 15th. [AI-07092006-07].
  8. Review Action Items

Action Items:

  • Sunil to see there are no festivals and major events that day (8th). [AI-07092006-01]
  • Padma/Ankur/Subba Rao will identify the venue for annual picnic/business forum by August 15th. [AI-07092006-02]
  • Sunil Sabat/Singh Y./Sridhar will decided on the agenda and business forum special invitees. [AI-07092006-03]
  • Sarma/Pradeep/Vijay/Sunil to finalize a provider by July 15th and initiate the transfer [AI-07092006-04].
  • AI to all to send feedback on achievement’s document by July 15th [AI-07092006-05].
  • Jyothi/Ankur to come with draft of “Successful Alumni” in collabration with all exec. Members. [AI-07092006-06].
  • Jyothi to come with a logo by August 15th. [AI-07092006-07].

NITW Gallery

View Gallery